My Classes...
This semester I decided to make a few small changes in regards to my BYU-I education. I officially changed my major from a B.A. in World History, to a B.A. in University Studies with a double minor in Marriage and Family Sciences and Sociology, with an emphasis in American History. I am very happy with this change. It is going to allow me to study in all of the areas that interest me, and none of the ones that don't. With this new major I will also be able to graduate almost an entire two years earlier.
My classes this semester are as follows...
SOC230 (Sociological Explorations) I really liked this class, until the teacher decided to put me in his "slacker" group for missing classes while I was in Phoenix for Lee Holt's funeral. Whatever...
FDREL122 (Book of Mormon pt. 2) This class was not as interesting as the Book of Mormon class that I took last semester, but this class had a lot less homework. Which is cool.
HIST363 (The American West) This has been one of my favorite classes this semester. I have learned a lot about the portion of the U.S. that I have lived in my whole life, and I got to watch old western movies for homework.
FDWLD101 (World Foundations pt. 1) This class is with HIST363 in the awesome range. My professor is a Catholic convert to the LDS church and he is hilarious! I have learned a lot about past world cultures.
FDSCI203 (Environmental Stewardship) I took this class mainly because I had to fulfill my science foundation requirements. It has been a pretty boring class to be honest.
I am very excited that I will be done with these classes in a week. I am ready for a change. Because I am on the Winter/Spring track I will not be enrolled in classes again until January 2013. Until then, I will be working full time at Albertson's, trying to put as much money into savings as possible.
My classes this semester are as follows...
SOC230 (Sociological Explorations) I really liked this class, until the teacher decided to put me in his "slacker" group for missing classes while I was in Phoenix for Lee Holt's funeral. Whatever...
FDREL122 (Book of Mormon pt. 2) This class was not as interesting as the Book of Mormon class that I took last semester, but this class had a lot less homework. Which is cool.
HIST363 (The American West) This has been one of my favorite classes this semester. I have learned a lot about the portion of the U.S. that I have lived in my whole life, and I got to watch old western movies for homework.
FDWLD101 (World Foundations pt. 1) This class is with HIST363 in the awesome range. My professor is a Catholic convert to the LDS church and he is hilarious! I have learned a lot about past world cultures.
FDSCI203 (Environmental Stewardship) I took this class mainly because I had to fulfill my science foundation requirements. It has been a pretty boring class to be honest.
I am very excited that I will be done with these classes in a week. I am ready for a change. Because I am on the Winter/Spring track I will not be enrolled in classes again until January 2013. Until then, I will be working full time at Albertson's, trying to put as much money into savings as possible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home