Monday, July 16, 2012

Our First Apartment

Two days after the most amazing wedding ever, Saturday April 14, Neal and I started the long drive back up to Rexburg, ID. The first day of driving took us to Neal's grandma's house in St. George, UT. We stayed the night with her and her husband Ray and then finished the drive to Rexburg, ID on Sunday April 15th. 



**The Mickey and Minnie Ears in the back of Neal's truck say Neal and Sydney**

Once we arrived in Rexburg, ID we were able to unpack the entire trailer and backseat of the truck in about two hours. We only needed help with the mattress. Our apartment was crammed FULL of stuff those first few days. We truly are blessed and are very thankful for all of the wonderful wedding/bridal shower gifts that we received. 





It has been a great first apartment, but I think Neal and I are ready for a change. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home