Friday, October 11, 2013

November Plans

Neal and I will be visiting Arizona TWO times this November! Yay! We will be driving down on Tuesday, November 5th, and will be driving back home on Sunday, November 10th. Were coming down that week for Neal's brother's wedding. And thanks to my mom, we will also be flying down for Thanksgiving as well! We will fly down on Tuesday, November 26th, and we will fly back home on Sunday, December 1st. I am so excited to spend Thanksgiving at home! Last year my dad surprised me and came to Idaho for Thanksgiving and the year before that I spent Thanksgiving at the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, so I haven't spent Thanksgiving with my family in a couple of years! I also heard that my grandpa Hawkins and Sally are coming down for Thanksgiving too. It will be so much fun to see them and spend time with them. I think I am most excited to spend Black Friday shopping with my besties (Richelle and Randi) and my mom (I was pretty jealous that I didn't get to last year). I am also really excited to get a pedicure while I am in Arizona. I haven't had one in so long and there aren't any places up here to get one! I can't wait until November!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home