21 Things During My 21st Year UPDATE
I have been able to cross a few goals off of my list of things to accomplish this year!
2. Celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary
14. Visit Arizona during the Fall and possibly the Spring
Well... I've finished half of this goal. Neal and I went to Phoenix for a weekend in April and I am currently planning a visit for August!
15. Hold (and smell) my friend's newborn baby as much as possible
He is such a little cutie!
17. Try some different recipes from my cookbooks
Our new favorite crock pot dinner is chicken cilantro tacos! They are so yummy!!!
20. Use our ice cream maker and introduce Neal to cherry nut ice cream
We have only made vanilla, but it is delicious!!!
Hopefully I will be able to finish my list of goals by the end of the year!
2. Celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary
14. Visit Arizona during the Fall and possibly the Spring
Well... I've finished half of this goal. Neal and I went to Phoenix for a weekend in April and I am currently planning a visit for August!
15. Hold (and smell) my friend's newborn baby as much as possible
He is such a little cutie!
17. Try some different recipes from my cookbooks
Our new favorite crock pot dinner is chicken cilantro tacos! They are so yummy!!!
20. Use our ice cream maker and introduce Neal to cherry nut ice cream
We have only made vanilla, but it is delicious!!!
Hopefully I will be able to finish my list of goals by the end of the year!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home